Paying your Business Rates
There are several ways to pay. Whichever method you choose, please ensure your Business Rate account number is quoted.
Instalments may be paid by:-
- Direct Debit on the 1st, 15th or 25th of each month Direct Debit Form
- Cash either at a Paypoint outlet or at a Post Office (cheques are also acceptable) using the barcode that is printed on the Demand Notice. Payments are due on the 1st of each month
- Debit or Credit card via our 24 hour automated card line, Tel No 0115 9072222
- BACS to the Lloyds Bank Plc - Sort Code 30-96-18 Account Number 01226906
- Secure internet payments can be made via the following link: Online payment