My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services



Estates Management

Land and premises

We enforce legislation relating to statutory nuisance, pollution control (both domestic and industrial), drainage, public health, pest control and housing (including grant aid).

Enforcement of the contaminated land regime is also undertaken by us.

We hold records relating to buildings, parks and open spaces, land surveying and council property records.

We do hold some land within the borough which has specific consent for grazing (e.g. horses, cattle etc.) and is available to the general public by way of a formal licence agreement.

We have an estates function for the corporate and strategic management of it's land and property portfolio.

Land reclamation

The design work on land reclamation schemes is undertaken by engaging engineering consultants experienced in this field of work and the site work is undertaken by appointing civil engineering contractors.

Gypsy and travellers sites

For details on the permanent transit sites in Derbyshire, please visit the Derbyshire County Council website using the link in the information on other websites section.

For matters surrounding unauthorised use of land, it is the landowners responsibility to seek their removal by contacting our Legal Department on 0115 9072244.

Information on other websites

    Derbyshire County Council Website