In addition to work of Erewash Borough Council, the Erewash Partnership Ltd work to deliver Economic Development and Regeneration for Erewash. The Partnership is made up of involves more than 350 private, public and voluntary sector businesses and representatives from education and the community.
The result is a joint and co-ordinated approach to economic development and regeneration - creating an environment where both businesses and individuals can realise their full potential.
Erewash Partnership Limited is led by a Board of Directors drawn from the public and private sectors. In addition, Associates of the Partnership devote time and energy to a variety of issues through sub groups. Regular meetings of those involved in the Partnership have brought together organisations to address issues which had not previously benefited from direct and frank discussion. This has led to a growing atmosphere of trust and optimism.
The Partnership is involved in issues ranging from training and education, transport infrastructure and crime to competitiveness, community regeneration and business support.
Associates of the Partnership are involved because they believe in what we are together trying to achieve - there are also direct benefits:
- Involvement in a growing local network which presents new trading opportunities and contacts.
- Access to Member Database
- Discounted Business Training
- Those involved may offer special deals to their fellow Associates.
- Advertise Business Space Online
- Business to Business Events Programme
- Impartial Advice and Information
- Access to Discounted Training and Conference Facilities
For more details about Erewash Partnership please contact the Chief Executive Ian Viles in writing at:
Tel: 0115 946 8839
Fax: 0115 9443955
Website: www.erewash-partnership.com (opens in a new window)