My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services



Who Enforces?

The health and safety workplace requirements apply to everyone. The specific duties and requirements will depend on the nature of the business and the risks the present to employees and members of the public.

Enforcement of health and safety legislation is undertaken by the Health and Safety Executive or the local authority in whose area a business operates.

The Health and Safety Executive deal with factories and other industrial operations; more details as well as general information on health and safety can be found on the Health and Safety Executive website.

Officers of the Food Health and Safety Team of the Environmental Health Section enforce health and safety in offices, shops, warehouses, places used for leisure activities and other non-industrial premises.

For more information visit:

Health and Safety Executive website

Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA)

Contact us

If you are operating in Erewash Borough for general advice and information

Environmental Health
Merlin House
Merlin Way
DE74RATel: 0115 907 2244 ext 3820
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.