My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services



Food labelling and composition

Derbyshire Trading Standards have a number of information leaflets on the labelling of food. Visit the Derbyshire County Council website for more information.