My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services



Countryside - Footpaths and rights of way

Footpaths and Rights of Way are contained within the Definitive Map which is held by Derbyshire County Council.

They are legally obliged to protect and assert your rights to use the Rights of Way Network and to update the Definitive Map and Statement (the legal record of Rights of Way for the county).

They deal with disputed routes, obstructions to paths, signing paths from roads, path maintenance, path structures (bridges, gates and stiles) and promoting the use of the network.

If you have an enquiry about a promoted route or you would like to report a problem please Call Derbyshire 01629 533190 or alternatively use their online reporting form.

Applications to divert a Public Footpath - Erewash Borough Council has powers under both the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 and the Highways Act 1980 to divert (move) or stop up (extinguish) Public Footpaths within the borough.

Guidance notes and an application form are available from Democratic Services, Ilkeston Town Hall, Wharncliffe Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire DE7 5RP, telephone 0115 907 2244 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.