The all weather outdoor facility is available to hire as an individual, school, club or group.
- 6 lane athletics track (available to hire per person per lane)
- 2 long jump pits
- high jump bed
- throws area for discus, shot put, hammer, javelin* (a qualified coach must be in attendance) *Practice javelin run-up not full size.
Hire Options for Track and Throws Area
You can hire the whole facility or each individual area of discipline. There are discounts available for clubs.
- Track - Individual, one lane, £2.60 per hour (£2.05 Juniors)
- Track - Club/Group hire, 6 lanes, £39.45 per hour
- Throws Area - £7.50 per person, per hour.
For more information or to make a booking contact Rutland Sports Park: 0115 9302 033
Outdoor third generation (3G) and Astroturf Pitches (ATP)
Available per hour for hockey, netball or football
Hire whole, half or quarter size pitches to suit your activity
Weekends from £10.85 (9am – 4pm)
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm: full availability 7:00pm - 10:00pm: limited availability
Weekends 9am-5pm: full availability
Monday to Friday 5pm - 10pm
Saturday 8:30am - 6pm
Sunday 9:30am - 7:00pm
For more information or to make a booking contact Sandiacre Friesland Sports Centre: 0115 949 0400 or Rutland Sports Park: 0115 9302033
Walking Football League for 50+
40 minute fixtures, 5 a-side. FA registered league.
Players aged 50+, although match day squads can have two players aged 45+ with medical justification, with 1 player aged 45+ on the pitch at one time.
Legue membership entry fee: £20
£20 fixture deposit fee
£20 per team per fixture meet (covers venue and referee fees)
Let's Do It Guide
Our Let's Do It guide to leisure centre activities for adults and young people is available for download here [PDF: 2.8 MB].