My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services



Canals and Waterways

Derbyshire County Council manage a variety of wetlands, canals, reservoirs and ponds, for more information visit their website.

The following links may also be useful