My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services



Commercial noise

Sometimes we can be disturbed by excessive noise coming from industrial or commercial premises.  Examples are machinery noise, fan noises, vehicle movements, alarms and radios.  Where these occur continuously or loudly, or when they are new noises, they can be irritating.

If you are disturbed by such noise and you are able to identify the source, try visiting the premises and speaking to the site Manager.  In many cases, they are not aware that there is a problem and are only too pleased to try and resolve it.

If all else fails

If the noise continues and the owner/s appear unwilling to respond, please contact us using the details below. Please also see our noise complaint leaflet [PDF 42KB] for further information.

Contact Details: Tel: 0115 9072244 Ext. 3820 or Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.