My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services



Welfare Reform

Under-Occupancy for Social Housing

Under-Occupation for Social Housing Tenants Working age tenants who have more bedrooms than they require will ...

Other Benefit Changes

Other Benefit Changes Many changes have taken place within benefits due to the Welfare Reform Act of 2012. See below to...

The Benefit Cap

The Benefit Cap Many benefit changes taking place due to the Welfare Reform Act 2012. Please see the information below ...