My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services



Building Control - Boarding Up

We have legislative powers to secure a building, where it has become unsecured and entry can be gained or if it possesses a potential danger to the safety of people.
Where this occurs we can take appropriate steps to have the property re-secured.

We would act in default of the owner not undertaking the necessary work to re-secure the building or their temporary absence does not make it possible to advise them of the condition of the building.

We have legal powers to require the owners of buildings or structures to secure the building or we may appoint a contractor to carry out works to secure the building or structure.

Who to contact

Tel: 0115 907 2244 - you can leave an answerphone message during out of office hours.