My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services



Local Land Charges - Registers

The information held on our electronic/hard copy registers deals with all registerable charges against a property or piece of land. These include financial charges, grants, tree preservation orders, approved planning consents, enforcement notices, listed buildings, Section 106’s, conservation areas etc.

Other Registers

If you require information regarding any other register or have any queries, please contact the relevant department for information.

Building Control Department

For information regarding building control queries please contact:

Building Control Department
Town Hall
Long Eaton
NG10 1HU

Tel: 0115 907 2244

Planning Department

For information regarding planning queries please contact:

Planning Admin & Technical Support Department
Town Hall
Long Eaton
NG10 1HU

Tel: 0115 907 2244 

Environmental Health Department

For information regarding environmental queries please contact:

Environmental Admin Team
Merlin House
Merlin Way

Tel: 0115 931 6030

Highways Department

For information regarding Highways queries please contact:

Derbyshire County Council
County Hall

Tel: 01629 580000

Severn Trent Water

For information regarding public sewers please contact:

Severn Trent Water Ltd
Great Central Road
NG18 2RJ

Tel: 0121 722 4000

For all other comments and queries please contact Local Land Charges