Consultation on the Schedule of Main Modifications to the Erewash Core Strategy
Consultation seeking views on the schedule of modifications issued back which commenced back in May has now finished. All representations received by the Borough Council have now been forwarded on to the Planning Inspector examining the Erewash Core Strategy for his consideration. Each representation is able to be accessed below.
The Borough Council will continue to update the website as and when further information becomes available regarding the progress of its Core Strategy
- Erewash Borough - Council Executive Report (24th July 2013) [PDF 145.01KB]
- Erewash Borough - Council Executive Minutes (24th July 2013) [PDF 99.56KB]
- Tessa Paul [PDF 50.81KB]
- P Foster - Riverside Group [PDF 156.21KB]
- Steve Buffery (Principal Planner) - Environmental Services, Derbyshire County Council [PDF 184.71KB]
- Richard Bailey (Senior Planner) - Deloitte Real Estate on behalf of CEMEX UK properties Ltd [PDF 45.69KB]
- Paul Harvey (Chairman) - Green Squeeze [PDF 565.49KB]
- Joanna McKendrick (Housing Strategy Officer) – High Peak Borough Council [PDF 184.89KB]
- Margaret Fox (Parish Clerk) – Stanton-by-Dale Parish Council [PDF 115.4KB]
- Ann MacDonald [PDF 77.4KB]
- Susan Green (Planning Manager) – Home Builders Federation [PDF 91.47KB]
- Keith Fenwick (Director) – Alliance Planning on behalf of Saint-Gobain PAM UK Ltd [PDF 1.76MB]
- David Berry (Planning Liaison Manager) – The Coal Authority [PDF 226.66KB]
- Matt Gregory (Policy and Research Manager, Nottingham City Council) – on behalf of the Aligned Councils (Broxtowe Borough, Gedling Borough, Nottingham City and Rushcliffe Borough) [PDF 31.21KB]
- M Antony [PDF 129.8KB]
- Isabella Chambers [PDF 82.27KB]
- Roger Miller (Group Manager) – Erewash Adult Social Care, Derbyshire County Council [PDF 180.58KB]
- Rod Stair (Head of Community Services) – Three Valleys Housing [PDF 159.53KB]
- Sarah Robinson (Area Development Manager) – Waterloo Housing Group [PDF 207.11KB]
- Graeme Foster (Principal Planner) – Gedling Borough Council [PDF 771.83KB]
- Marrons – on behalf of W Westerman Ltd [PDF 2.31MB]
- Steve Harley – Oxalis Planning on behalf of W Westerman Ltd [PDF 743.73KB]
- Susan Crowley - Crowley Associates on behalf of Tracy McFadden [PDF 534.84KB]
- Rhianon Boulton (Planner) – Turley Associates on behalf of Tata Steel UK Ltd [PDF 1.56KB]
- Bob Woollard (Associate) – Capita Symonds [PDF 43.23KB]
- Purnima Wilkinson (Head of New Businesses) – East Midlands Housing Group [PDF 191.01KB]
- Roslyn Deeming – Natural England [PDF 159.18KB]
- Peter Davies (Senior Commercial Development Advisor) – Severn Trent Water [PDF 86.07KB]
- Claire Searson (Historic Environment Planning Adviser) – English Heritage [PDF 4.34KB]
- Alice de la Rue - Derbyshire Gypsy Liaison Group [PDF 14.25KB]
The hearing sessions as part of the examination in public of the 'Erewash Core Strategy' were closed on Thursday 2nd May 2013. The Examination in Public is however an on-going process which is only formally completed once the Borough Council is in receipt of the Inspector's final report and recommendations.
In accordance with section 20(7C) of the 2004 Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act (as amended by Section 112 of the Localism Act 2011), the Borough Council requested that the Inspector present modifications needed to ensure the Plan is both sound and legally compliant (so it fulfils Section 20(5)(a) of the 2004 Act).
The Main Modifications proposed by the appointed Inspector are now being made public for a period of 7 weeks, commencing Monday 10th June 2013. All stakeholders must submit representations to the Council by Monday 29th July 2013.
Representations should relate strictly to the main modifications only, and not the Erewash Core Strategy as a whole which has already been subject to a comprehensive examination process. Crucially, this consultation does not represent an opportunity to raise other matters which either were, or could have been part of the earlier representations or hearings, on the Erewash Core Strategy.
A Schedule of Main Modifications is available to view from the link below. In addition, the Borough Council has assessed for any impacts on its Sustainability Appraisal (SA), Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) and Equality Impact Assessment (EqIA) which may have resulted from incorporating the Main Modifications that are the subject of this consultation. This document is also available to view at the links provided below.
A revised site boundary for the Stanton Regeneration Site is also available for comment. The revised boundary is shown on a plan that can be viewed by following the link further down this webpage titled 'Stanton Regeneration Site - Modified Site Boundary'.
Making a Representation
To comment on any of the consultation material, please complete a formal representation form which can be accessed at the link below or can alternatively be completed using the Council's online consultation portal.
Regardless of how you plan to submit your representation, please refer to the section 'submitting valid representations' and wherever possible adhere to the guidance provided, in order that your representation can be considered valid.
If you wish to refer to the evidence base which underpins the Erewash Core Strategy, this can be viewed online at the link below. Please note that the evidence base itself is not part of this consultation.
In accordance with the Borough Council's Statement of Community Involvement, all documents specific to the consultation (including representation forms) are available to access at the locations detailed at the link below, entitled 'Availability of Documents'.
You can submit representation forms either by email, post or through the Borough Council's online consultation portal which can be accessed at the link below.
- Schedule of Main Modifications [PDF 184KB]
- Schedule of Main Modifications Representation Form [Word 46.5KB]
- Impact of Main Modifications on the SA, HRA and EqIA [PDF 516.71KB]
- Impact of Main Modifications on the SA, HRA and EqIA Representation Form [Word 219KB]
- Stanton Regeneration Site - Modified Site Boundary [PDF 345.6KB]
- Stanton Regeneration Site - Modified Site Boundary Representation Form [Word 217KB]]
- Erewash Core Strategy Evidence Base
- Availability of Documents [PDF 72.56KB]
For any general enquiries relating to this consultation please either email
or telephone (0115) 9072244.