Various Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) have been produced to aid clarity and to supplement policies contained within the Saved Policies Document.
In conjunction with the SPDs, Sustainability Appraisals (SAs) have also been prepared. These identify the likely and significant environmental, economic and social effects of the SPD and assess the extent to which they will achieve the goals of sustainable development.
The SPDs are available to download from the list below but please contact the Policy and Development Team if you wish to discuss the content of these documents.
- The Adopted Design Guide SPD [PDF 3244KB]
- The Adopted Development, Flood Risk and Aquifer Protection SPD [PDF 1407KB]
- The Adopted Extending Your Home SPD [PDF 1570KB]
- Adopted Biodiversity SPD [PDF 4797KB]
- The Adopted Landscape SPD [PDF 1043KB]
- The Adopted Parking Standards SPD [PDF 123KB]
- The Adopted Shopfront SPD [PDF 1480KB]
- The Adopted Hazardous Substances and Installations SPD [PDF 1910KB]
- Developer Contributions SPD
- Ilkeston Gateway SPD