My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services




Frequently Asked Questions

 General Enquiries  Q: I want to cut down/prune a tree in my garden. Do I need permission?...

How do I find out about Tree Preservation Orders and Conservation Areas?

For Tree Preservation Order enquiries and general conservation area enquiries contact us on 0115 907 2244 or email ...

How do I request a Tree Preservation Order?

If you would like a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) placing on a tree/trees, please email This email address is being prot...

What is a Conservation Area?

A conservation area is an area of special architectural or historic interest, the character or appearance of which it is...