My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services



How do I request a Tree Preservation Order?

If you would like a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) placing on a tree/trees, please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the following information:

  • Your details
  • Details on the location of the tree/trees - please be as specific as possible
  • Details of the species of the tree/trees
  • The reasons you believe the tree/trees are worthy of protection