Council policies and performance
In this section you will find information about our policies, plans and strategies as well as information about how we monitor and manage performance to ensure that we deliver excellent services.
We aim to provide services to the public of Erewash that are responsive, reliable and offer value for money. We continuously seek to improve our performance through the processes of planning, monitoring and review.
- The Sustainable Community Strategy. This is a plan agreed with a number of partners from different sectors in Erewash that sets out what sort of Erewash we want to see by the year 2014 and our strategy for getting there.
- Our vision is to make Erewash a better place. Our corporate plan, corporate priorities and improvement programme are included in Driving for Success 2012-2016
- Our Service Delivery Plans set out the outputs, activities and targets that contribute to the delivery of the key outcomes set out in the Corporate Plan and the resources to be used to do this.
- Effective performance management means that we monitor, analyse and report our progress against our intended objectives. This is essential if performance information is to impact on decision-making and ensure that actions are driving and accelerating improvement.
- Enforcement Policy - The Council's aim is to ensure clear and consistent enforcement which takes account of national guidance and good practice. You can view the council's Enforcement Policy including a summary of national guidance used to inform the policy