Current Applications

These documents contain information about new applications and variations for premises licences and club premises certificates under the Licensing Act 2003. This is when an an individual or organisation applies for a premises licence or club certificate to carry out licensable activities such as the retail of alcohol, providing regulated entertainment or the provision of late night refreshment.

The applications, licences and supporting documentation will also be available to view, by appointment, at the Civic Offices, Derby Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire NG10 1HU.

Current Applications

These applications are currently serving a statutory consultation period and have not yet been issued by the licensing authority unless a 'Granted' date is given. (Information to be added).



13 November 2020View application for sale of alcohol at Heron Foods, Bath Street, lkeston (docx 71.3 KB).
25 November 2020Application to vary premises licence at Wayfairer, Ilkeston (docx 71.41 KB)
10 December 2020Application to vary premises licence at Morrisons, Ikeston PDF (213 KB).
15 December 2020Derbyshire Police application for review of premises licence at Leroy's Kebab House, Long Eaton.(212.54 KB)
15 December 2020Application for a minor review to premises licence at Ram Stores, Long Earton. (PDF 210.43KB) 
4 January 2021Application for minor variation of premises licence at Shell UK Oil Products, Ockbrook  (.docx 71.42 KB)
8 January 2021Application for premises licence at Beer Metropolis Ltd, Little Eaton (PDF 212.65 kb) 
11 January 2021Application for premises licence at Long Eaton mini market (PDF 212.46 KB).
28 January 2021Application for a premises licence for Gladstonian, 80 South Street, Ilkeston (.docx 71.37 KB)


A key feature of the new licensing regime is to allow anyone to have a say in licensing applications that they think may affect them, as well as ensuring that the Responsible Authorities such as the police, public health, planning, fire, trading standards, child protection and environmental health officers also have the opportunity to submit their recommendations and take action if problems occur after the grant of a premises licence.

The 2003 Act permits anyone to make a 'representation' if they think they will be affected by an application for a premises licence. This includes any individual, body, business or organisation. Whilst any of these persons may act in their own right, they may also request that a representative makes a representation to the licensing authority on their behalf. A representative may include a legal representative, a friend, a Member of Parliament, or a local ward or parish Councillor who can all act in such a capacity.

If they think granting a new, or changing an existing licence or certificate would undermine any of the licensing objectives, they can make representations to the relevant licensing authority. Any representation made by these persons must be 'relevant' to the licensing objectives. They can also ask the licensing authority to review a current premises licence or club certificate if problems occur which undermine the licensing objectives. The licensing objectives are:

  • The prevention of crime and disorder

  • Public safety

  • The prevention of public nuisance

  • The protection of children from harm.

This may affect pubs, clubs, bars. restaurants, supermarkets, off licences, cinemas, theatres, community premises and late night takeaways to name just a few. Under the Act the licensing authority must publish a Statement of Licensing Policy describing how it will promote the licensing objectives above.

Please be aware that it is an offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in connection with an application. The maximum fine which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is £5000.

Further Information

For further information regarding Current Applications, please contact the Licensing Section using the details below:

Licensing Office
Erewash Borough Council
Civic Centre
Derby Road
Long Eaton
NG10 1HU

Call: 0115  9071113
Fax: 0115 9071121
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.