You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services
My Erewash Login


If there is a change in circumstance with your council tax, you must inform Erewash Borough Council immediately. For example, if you move address or you are no longer entitled to a discount or exemption, you must let us know.

Councils have powers to impose penalties where a person is required by law to provide information.  If a person either fails to provide information, or supplies information which he/she knows to be false, Erewash Borough Council can charge a penalty of £70.00 to £280.00.

If you wish to report a change of address you can use MyErewash, send an e-mail to or telephone 0115 9071000 confirming the date of the move, details regarding the owners of the properties, or information about the tenancy (i.e. Landlord's name and address). If a property is unoccupied, we will also need to know if it is substantially unfurnished or not, as you may qualify for an Exemption.

  • Tell us about a Change of Address online

  • Apply for, or remove Single Persons Discount online

  • Apply for Exemption/Discount online

Erewash Borough Council

Erewash Borough Council, Town Hall, Wharncliffe Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 5RP
0115 907 2244
DC Employer