Form Name
 Report a Death
 Request an Appointment with the Money Advice Officer


The following forms can only be submitted through an online account so the links will take you to the login/register for an account page
Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support NEW CLAIM
Housing Benefit/CT Support CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES (including Change of Address - this form will also be used to update your Council Tax account)
Discretionary Housing Payments (DHP) Application
DHP Upload Evidence
DHP Ask for an explanation or review of a decision