Paying your Business Rates
There are several ways to pay. Whichever method you choose, please ensure your Business Rate account number is quoted.
Instalments may be paid by the following methods:-
- Direct Debit on the 1st, 15th or 25th of each month. Complete our Business Rates Direct Debit Form. PLEASE NOTE: If more than one signature is required you will be unable to complete the online form. Please use this downloadable version instead.
- At a Paypoint outlet or at a Post Office (cheques are also acceptable) using the barcode that is printed on the Demand Notice. Payments are due on the 1st of each month.
- Debit or Credit card via our 24 hour automated card line, Tel No 0115 9072222
- BACS to the Lloyds Bank Plc - Sort Code 30-96-18 Account Number 01226906
- Secure internet payments can be made via the following link: Online payments.