The Erewash Golden Hello grant scheme offers support worth up to £1,250 for businesses re-opening formerly empty town centre shops in Ilkeston, Long Eaton and Sandiacre.
This grant scheme is managed by Erewash Partnership on behalf of the council. For further information and to apply for a grant please contact Erewash Partnership on 0115 946 8839 or email email@example.com
D2 Energy Efficiency Project
Derby City Council and Derbyshire County Council set up the D2EE Team to advise businesses, including those within Erewash, on how to be more energy efficient. Qualifying Erewash businesses can have up to 12 hours support, free of charge; this could include an audit, followed by a report, advice and data analysis.
Derbyshire Business Support Grant Scheme (DBSGS)
Erewash Borough Council works in partnership with Derbyshire County and City Councils to offer support, guidance and advice on funding that is available. Please see information below on some of the schemes available;
Funding towards Capital or Revenue projects with the aim of supporting businesses to, expand, evolve or relocate, helping to create increased investment, growth and job creation.
Funding will support improved productivity, technology, systems, supply chain and skills development within businesses.
• Minimum grant size £2K.
• Maximum grant size £50K.
• Maximum of 50% of the total eligible project costs.
• Grants available to Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited companies (micro and SME businesses and start-ups) who pay or will pay business rates as part of the grant funded project.
• Capital and Revenue Funding subject to State Aid rules to include Capital Expenditure, relocation, fit out costs, R&D, Consultancy Costs, Training, Working Capital, Rental, staffing costs. (Exclusions subject to Officer and Panel discretion).
• Available to all sectors subject to State Aid rules and Investment Panel discretion.
• Fund to commence September 18 to run until 31st March 2020.
• Output measures to include :-
1. Turnover Growth or Profitability – ‘supporting firms to become more productive and competitive’ with agreed milestones.
2. Value of contracts awarded.
3. Diversification into new markets.
Other support available in Derby and Derbyshire
In addition to the fund there is a variety of support available, both nationally and locally, to help you run your business and to overcome challenges you might face. Please visit Derby City Councils Support for your business page.
• Travel to Work Area map (pdf, 2,400kb)