Four leisure centres in Erewash and Pewit Golf Course are run by Parkwood Leisure Ltd.
Information about swimming times, fitness classes and activities for children can be found on each leisure centre website or Facebook page:
Are you a care leaver?
The aim of the local care offer for care leavers is to tell you about support availble to you as a care leaver. Free leisure passes are available for the following activities at Erewash Borough Council owned gyms and leisure facilities so you can enjoy exercise and keep healthy. Further information will be available from your Personal Adviser or Social Worker.
1. Free swimming for all children in care aged 16 and under*
2. Free swim and gym for all care leavers aged 17 - 21, or up to 25 if in full time education, training, apprenticeship, supported accommodation or employment and access to after care services
3. Free swim for all foster carers own children aged under 18 and still living at the home address
4. Free swim and gym for all DCC foster carers. After Care Workers and supported accommodation staff can also use the scheme but only when working with a young person
5. Free swim and gym for foster carers adult children if they are still living at the home address and supporting the placement
6. Free junior gym for children in care only at the appropriate age
Young people in supported accommodation
1. Young people in supported living are entitled to FREE swimming in any public session.