- Market Place in Ilkeston will be closed on Monday 24 December, between 6.45 pm and 7.45pm, for the Civic Christmas Eve Carol Service.
- On Boxing Day, Ilkeston Cycle Club will hold its Bath Street Hill Climb between 8am and 3pm. Bath Street - from its junction with Stamford Street and Pelham Street - to its junction with the Market Place - will be closed in its entirety.
- From Monday 7 January to Friday 25 January 2019 Bostocks Lane, Long Eaton will be closed from its junction with Park Drive to its junction with Bostocks Lane.
This is for water main renewal works to be carried out. A diversion will be in place along Park Drive - Bostocks Lane, Long Eaton and vice versa.
- Godfrey Drive, Ilkeston will be closed in its entirety - closed in phases as and when required - from Monday 7 January to Friday 3 May 2019. This is while work is done as part of a flood alleviation scheme. A diversion will be set up along Oliver Road - Wyndale Drive - Abbot Road, Ilkeston, and vice versa.
- Temporary Bridleway Closure: From Monday 26 November to Friday 25 January 2019, public Bridleway No. 9, Ilkeston between the county boundary and Bridge Street, Ilkeston, will be closed. This is to facilitate improvement works to the bridleway There is no alternative recommended alternative route, however, where possible, the bridleway will be re-opened outside of working hours. Access will be maintained whenever reasonably possible on the affected length of bridleway.
Derbyshire County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused whilst works take place. Anyone needing further information should ring Call Derbyshire 01629 533 190.
Further information can be found on Derbyshire County Council's website via this weblink: https://roadworks.org?tm=106826018