- A temporary 30mph speed limit will be in place on the A61 Alfreton Road, Derby from Monday 10 September to Monday 10 December while gas works are carried out.
The restriction will be in place from its junction with Little Eaton Island to its junction with Croft Lane roundabout (both directions).
Derbyshire County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused whilst work takes place.
- Temporary Road Closures: Ilkeston Charter Fair - from 5am Tuesday 16 October to 12 noon on Sunday 21 October:
South Street - From the Market Place to its junction with Gladstone Street West
Wharncliffe Road - From its junction with Albert Street to the Market Place
Queen Street - In its entirety
Market Place - In its entirety
East Street - From its junction with the car park to the Market Place
Bath Street - From its junction with Wilmot Street to the Market Place
Pimlico - From its junction with New Lawn Road to its junction with Burns Street
- Westminster Avenue, Sandiacre will be closed from Monday 1 October to Friday 12 October while sewer repair works are carried out.
The closure will be in place from its junction with the B5010 (Station Road) to its junction with Regent Street.
Traffic will be diverted along Regent Street - B5010 Station Road, Sandiacre and vice versa.
Access will be maintained, whenever reasonably possible, on the affected lengths of road. The road will re-open as soon as the work is finished which may be earlier than advertised.
- Nelson Street, Ilkeston (from its junction with Duke Street) will be closed from Monday 29 October to Friday 9 November while resurfacing work on Duke Street is carried out.
Traffic will be diverted along Duke Street - Cotmanhay Road - Nelson Street (to point of closure), Ilkeston and vice versa.
- Cat and Fiddle Lane, Station Road, Stanley will be closed on Thursday 1 November so that a manhole can be replaced. Traffic will be divereted along Ladywood Road - Derby Road - High Lane East - High Lane Central - High Lane West - Station Road, Stanley and vice versa.
- Bennett Street in Long Eaton will be closed on Friday 9 November while repairs are made to a manhole cover and frame (80 metres north of its junction with Derby Road). Traffic will be divereted along Bennett Street - Derby Road - Granville Avenue - Shakespeare Street, Long Eaton and vice versa.
- Chestnut Fair, Long Eaton - Thursday 15 November to Saturday 17 November between 6pm and 11pm and on Saturday 17 November between 1pm and 11pm. Waverley Street and Union Street will be closedm and part of Market Place. However, it should be noted that access to premises on the adjoining streets (New Street, Union Street and Peel Street) will be maintained at all times if no alternative means of access is available. Access for emergency services' vehicles will not be affected.
In addition to the usual siting of fair attractions, the public car park on Union Street will be closed to public use for the setting up and duration of the fair.
Derbyshire County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused whilst works take place. Anyone needing further information should ring Call Derbyshire 01629 533 190.
Further information can be found on Derbyshire County Council's website via this weblink: https://roadworks.org?tm=106826018