- Derbyshire County Council will close Regent Street in Long Eaton between its junction with Fletcher Street and Lawrence Street between Monday 10 February until Monday 24 February. This is to ensure public safety following damage to a roof adjacent to the carriageway. The suggested alternative route is via B6540 Market Place - Oxford Street - Fletcher Street and vice versa.
- Longmoor Lane, Sandiacre will be closed between the junctions with Lock Lane and Derby Road on Saturday 22 February, Sunday 23 February, Saturday 29 February and Sunday 1 March between 8am-6pm. This is for carriageway remedial works. Suggested alternatives routes are the B5010 Derby Road - Bostocks Lane (Sandiacre) - M1 junction 25 interchange - Bostocks Lane (Long Eaton) - B6002 Longmoor Road and vice versa.
- Station Street, Long Eaton, temporary road closure, between its junction with Main Street and a point 50m east of that junction from 29 February to 1 March for cable installation. The alternative route is Station Road - New Tythe Street - Main Street and vice versa.
- Temporary Public Bridleway Closure (No 8 part): Parish of Dale Abbey, July 2013-June 2020. This is between the junction with Dale Abbey Bridleway No 9 at Verger's Farm and the junction with Dale Abbey Footpath No 46 to all users; also closed is Public Bridleway No 8 (part), Parish of Dale Abbey from Public Footpath No 46 in a northerly direction for 25 metres to horse riders and cyclists
Alternative route: East/west route for pedestrians only is shown on the site plan on the road works page. Walkers wishing to access Hermit's Wood can do so via Dale Abbey Footpath No 46, permissive footpaths to Dale Abbey Bridleway No 8 - Dale Abbey Footpath No 43 and vice versa.
- Weight Restriction: An emergency and temporary 7.5T Weight Restriction Order will be in place on Ford Lane, Derby from Tuesday 18 Dececember 2018 to Tuesday 28 July 2020. This is to facilitate the introduction of a 7.5T structural weight restriction.
From February 10 a diversion is in place at public footpath number 5 in Morley. This is in a generally easterly direction for a distance of approximately 18 metres while a new path is constructed. A copy of the Order and the Order Map may be seen free of charge at the offices of Erewash Borough Council, Town Hall, Ilkeston and the Town Hall, Long Eaton from 9am to 5pm, Mondays to Thursdays and 9am to 4.30pm on Fridays. Copies of the Order and Order Map may be obtained free of charge from the Head of Law and Corporate Governance.
Monday 2 March to Wednesday 4 March, Derbyshire County Council intends to close Northgate Street, Ilkeston in its entirety to facilitate new water connection. There will also be the temporary suspension of a one-way order at Northgate Street, Ilkeston throughout the same period. The suggested alternative route is Wilton Street, Wilton Place, Bath Street and vice-versa.
Derbyshire County Council will be placing a temporary 40mph speed limit on the A61 Alfreton Road, Breadsall between Monday 2 March until Sunday 5 April (8pm-6am). This is to allow for the construction of a new controlled pedrestrian crossing.
Stanton Road, Sandiacre: Tuesday 17 March between 9.30am and 3.30pm. (This will be between its junction with Rushy Lane and a point 50m east of that junction). This is so access can be gained to underground cables. The alternative route will be Spencer Avenue - Travers Road - Wood Avenue - Stevens Road - B5010 Derby Road - Rushy Lane and vice versa.
- Sawley Road, Breaston. Sunday 15 March, between midnight and 9am to facilitate level crossing testing. (This would be between points 700m and 800m of its junction with A6005 Wilsthorpe Road). The alternative route is the A6005 Wilsthorpe Road/Derby Road - B6002 Wilsthorpe Road - B6540 Tamworth Road - Draycott Road and vice versa.
Derbyshire County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused whilst works take place. Anyone needing further information should ring Call Derbyshire 01629 533 190.
Further information (including the full orders and map) can be found on the One Network website.