- Weight Restriction: An emergency and temporary 7.5T Weight Restriction Order will be in place on Ford Lane, Derby from Tuesday 18 Dececember 2018 to Tuesday 28 July 2020. This is to facilitate the introduction of a 7.5T structural weight restriction.
- The following roads will be closed for the Chesnut Fair in Long Eaton between 6pm and 11pm on Thursday 21 and Friday 22 November and between the hours of 1pm and 11pm on Saturday 23 November.
Waverley Street - in its entirety, apart from a double lane for access and egress to and from the Tesco store only from the Nottingham Road end of Waverley Street.
Union Street - in its entirety.
Market Place (Part) - that part of the Market Place co-extensive with numbers 2 to 14 Market Place (even numbers inclusive).
However, it should be noted that access to premises on the adjoining streets (New Street, Union Street and Peel Street) will be maintained at all times if no alternative means of access is available. Access for emergency services' vehicles will not be affected. In addition to the usual siting of fair attractions the public car park on Union Street will be closed to public use for the setting up and duration of the Fair.
- Frederick Street in Long Eaton will be closed from Monday 4 November to Friday 22 November, between its junction with New Tythe Street and Phyllis Grove. This is while underground drilling takes places.
Drivers will be able to use Chesterfield Avenue - Station Road - New Tythe Stereet and vice versa.
- Little Hallam Lane, Ilkeston will be closed from 25 November to 13 December for sewer works. This will be between its junctions with Hermitage Walk and Birdcroft Lane; and Kirkby Avenue, Ilkeston at its junction with Little Hallam Lane. Drivers can use A6096 Lower Stanton Road, Cavendish Road, Lower Whitworth Road and vice-versa
- The following roads will be closed on Thursday 28 November between 5.30 pm and 8.30pm for the Long Eaton Christmas lights switch:
Market Place - from its junction with Regent Street to its junction with Tamworth Road.
Tamworth Road - from its junction with the Market Place to its junction with Broad Street and Salisbury Street.
High Street - from its junction with Market Place to its junction with Howitt Street.
The following roads will be closed on Friday 29 November between 5.30 pm and 8.30 pm for the Ilkeston Christmas lights switch on:
Bath Street - from its junction with Wilmot Street to its junction with East Street/the Market Place.
East Street - from its junction with Bath Street/the Market Place to a point opposite the eastern boundary of number 38 East Street.
Market Place - in its entirety.
South Street - from its junction with the Market Place to its junction with Coronation Street.
Wharncliffe Road - from its junction with the Market Place to its junction with Albert Street.
- Draycott Christmas lights switch-On: Between 3pm and 9 pm on Tuesday 3 December Market Street will be closed from its junction with Victoria Road/Derby Road to house number 11.
- The Village, West Hallam will be closed, from its junction with The Dales Shopping Centre eastbound, to its junction with St Wilfrid's Road on Saturday 7 December between 4.45pm and 7pm for the West Hallam Christmas Light Switch-on.
Derbyshire County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused whilst works take place. Anyone needing further information should ring Call Derbyshire 01629 533 190.
Further information (including the full order and map) can be found on thecan be found on the One Network website.