- Weight Restriction: An emergency and temporary 7.5T Weight Restriction Order will be in place on Ford Lane, Derby from Tuesday 18 Dececember 2018 to Tuesday 28 July 2020. This is to facilitate the introduction of a 7.5T structural weight restriction.
- Temporary footpath closure: Public footpath No 54, Ilkeston will be closed from 11 February to 19 July 2019 to facilitate public safety during construction works next to the footpath. The footpath lies close to Derby Road, and Stanley Close at the other end.
- Ebenezer Street in Ilkeston will be closed from its junction with Awsworth Road to its junction with Cotmanhay Road from Monday 20 May to Friday 14 June 2019 while gas works are carried out. The alternative route will be Awsworth Road - Cotmanhay Road, Ilkeston and vice versa.
- Longmoor Road, Sandiacre will be closed between its junctions with Waterside Close and Sheldon Close until 16 June (Sunday) .This is so that urgent bridge inpections can be carried out following a fire .Drivers are advised that a alternative route is B6002 Longmoor Lane, B5010 Station Road / Derby Road, B6003 Toton Lane, A52 Interchange, B6003 StaplefordLane / High Road, A6005 Nottingham Road / Derby Road, B6002 Petersham Road and vice versa.
Access will be maintained, whenever reasonably possible, on the affected length of road. The road will re-open as soon as the work is finished. This may be earlier than advertised. Derbyshire County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused while work takes place.
- A temporary 30mph speed limit will be in place on Bostocks Lane, Long Eaton, from Monday 3 June to Friday 16 August. Traffic will be prohibited from travelling at a speed in excess of 30 mph from junction 25 M1 interchange for a distance of 300 metres in a southerly direction. This is while work to widen the carriageway is carried out.
- Monday 10 June to Friday 14 June: Claye Street in Long Eaton will be closed, from its junction with Beaconsfield Street, for a distance of 45 metres in a northerly direction. This is while gas service works are carried out.
- Wednesday 12 June to Friday 14 June 2019: Broadway, Cotmanhay, will be closed from its junction with the A6007 Heanor Road for a distance of 25 metres in an easterly direction. This is while water hydrant renewal works are carried out.Traffic will be deiverted along the A6007 Heanor Road - Wardlow Road - Broadway (to point of closure), Cotmanhay, Ilkeston and vice versa.
- Church Lane in Morley will be closed on 21 June between 9am and 3pm, from its junction with the A608 to its junction with Lime Lane while tree trimming work is carried out. Drivers will be diverted along Lime Lane - A608, Morley and vice versa.
- Long Eaton Carnival. Saturday 22 June, 11am-1.30pm. The community carnival parade passes through the borough on a rolling basis. Once the parade passes a junction, the roads will be re-opened.
Wilsthorpe Road (B6002) – from the entrance to West Park event field to its junction with Tamworth Road (Long Eaton Railway Station).
Thoresby Road – in its entirety.
Tamworth Road (B6540) – from its junction with Wilsthorpe Road (Long Eaton Railway Station) to its junction with the Market Place.
Market Place – in its entirety.
Derby Road (A6005) – in its entirety.
Wilsthorpe Road (B6002) – from its junction with Derby Road (A6005) finishing at its junction with Thoresby Road.
- High Street, Ilkeston will be closed on Saturday 29 June for Erewash Museum's Swing Back to the Forties event, between 8.30am and 4.30pm.
- Stanley Village Gala Street Parade - Saturday 29 June, between 12.45pm and 1.30pm. The following roads will be closed: Derby Road - from its junction with Dale Road to Station Road. Station Road - from its junction with Derby Road to its junction with Coronation Road. The whole of Coronation Road and Park Avenue. The Street Parade passes through the borough on a rolling basis. Once the Parade passes a junction, the roads will be re-opened to all traffic as soon as possible.
The West Hallam Well Dressing Festival takes place on Saturday 13 July, between 10am and 5pm.
The Village will be closed from a point on the western boundary of number 31, to the eastern boundary of the Village Hall (access to the Punch Bowl public house will not be affected).
The whole of School Square will be closed as well as the upper car park of The Dales Shopping Centre (all of the adopted highway along the centre of the upper car park).
Sudbury Avenue in Sandiacre will be closed from 8 July to 10 July 2019 so that water works can be carried out.
Traffic will be diverted along Sudbury Avenue (from point of closure) - Stanton Road - Spencer Avenue - Sudbury Avenue (to point of closure), Sandiacre and vice versa.
Derbyshire County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused whilst works take place. Anyone needing further information should ring Call Derbyshire 01629 533 190.
Further information can be found at https://roadworks.org?tm=106826018