The following roads in Erewash will be affected by temporary road closures in June:
- Fields Farm Road, Long Eaton: From Saturday 2 June to Sunday 3 June there will be a temporary night time road closure between 10pm and 6am. From Sunday 3 June to Monday 4 June the road will be closed between 10pm and 5am. This is to facilitate works adjacent to the railway line by Commhoist. The closure on Fields Farm Road is at a point 130 metres from Tamworth Road (Railway Station) roundabout. Traffic will be diverted along Fields Farm Road, Main Street, Cross Street, Waverley Street, Nottingham Road, Market Place, Tamworth Road, Long Eaton and vice-versa.
- Tamworth Road, Long Eaton (at the railway bridge adjacent Fields Farm Road and Wilsthorpe Road) will be closed overnight Wednesday 6 June to Thursday 7 June, between 10pm and 6pm while work is carried out by Network Rail.
Traffic will be diverted along Tamworth Road, Draycott Road, Sawley Road, Wilsthorpe Road, Long Eaton and vice-versa.
- A number of roads will be closed for Long Eaton Community Carnival Parade on Saturday 16 June, between 11am and 1.30pm.
The parade passes through the borough on a rolling basis. Once the parade passes a junction, the roads will be re-opened to all traffic as soon as possible.
The affected roads are:
Wilsthorpe Road (B6002) – from the entrance to West Park event field to its junction with Tamworth Road (Long Eaton Railway Station).
Thoresby Road – in its entirety.
Tamworth Road (B6540) – from its junction with Wilsthorpe Road (Long Eaton Railway Station) to its junction with the Market Place.
Market Place – in its entirety.
Derby Road (A6005) – in its entirety.
Wilsthorpe Road (B6002) – from its junction with Derby Road (A6005) finishing at its junction with Thoresby Road.
- Temporary road closures will be in place on four streets for the Beating the Retreat event in Ilkeston on Tuesday 19 June, between 6.30 pm and 9pm.
Lower Market Place - from its junction with East Street to the Market Place.
Wharncliffe Road - from its junction with Albert Street to the Market Place.
South Street - from its junction with the Coronation Street to the Market Place.
Market Street - from its junction with Coronation Street to the Market Place.
- Duffield Road, Little Eaton - Monday 25 June to Friday 17 August 2018
From a point south of The Grove, 126 Duffield Road to a point north of the junction with Church Lane.