- An emergency road closure is in place at Hayworth Road, Sandiacre until Thursday 10 October while a leaking water main in repaired. The closure is in place between its junctions with Devon Close and Far New Close. Drivers are advised that an alternative route can be used along Hayworth road, Longmoor Lane, Derby Road, York Avenue, Lancaster Avenue and vice-versa.
- Weight Restriction: An emergency and temporary 7.5T Weight Restriction Order will be in place on Ford Lane, Derby from Tuesday 18 Dececember 2018 to Tuesday 28 July 2020. This is to facilitate the introduction of a 7.5T structural weight restriction.
- Larklands Avenue, Ilkeston will be closed on Friday 11 October from 8am to 5pm at points 30 metres and 60 metres east of its junction with Park Road. This is while a manhole is repaired.
- Wilne Road, Church Wilne, will be closed on Tuesday 15 October from 9am to 4pm between points 975m and 1072m south of its junction with Derwent Street (outside 'The Cottage' / 'Derwent Cottage') to facilitate vegetation clearance around electricity cables.
- Church Lane and Lime Lane, Morley will be closed on Monday 14 October to Friday 25 October from 09.30am to 4pm each day. The carriageway is being resurfaced. Drivers can use Main road, Mansfield Road, Lime Lane (Oakwood) and vice versa as an alternative route.
- Tamworth Road in Sawley will be closed on Sunday 20 October between its junctions with Roosevelt Avenue and Wilsthorpe Road while safety examinations are carried out on the railway bridge. Drivers are advised that an alternative route is along Wilsthorpe Road, Derby Road/Wilsthorpe Road. Sawley Road, Draycott Road and vice versa.
- The following roads will be closed for the Chesnut Fair in Long Eaton between 6pm and 11pm on Thursday 21 and Friday 22 November and between the hours of 1pm and 11pm on Saturday 23 November.
Waverley Street - in its entirety, apart from a double lane for access and egress to and from the Tesco store only from the Nottingham Road end of Waverley Street.
Union Street - in its entirety.
Market Place (Part) - that part of the Market Place co-extensive with numbers 2 to 14 Market Place (even numbers inclusive).
However, it should be noted that access to premises on the adjoining streets (New Street, Union Street and Peel Street) will be maintained at all times if no alternative means of access is available. Access for emergency services' vehicles will not be affected. In addition to the usual siting of fair attractions the public car park on Union Street will be closed to public use for the setting up and duration of the Fair.
Derbyshire County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused whilst works take place. Anyone needing further information should ring Call Derbyshire 01629 533 190.
Further information can be found on the One Network website.