Cycle for Health
Free led cycle rides have been launched by Erewash Borough Council to give residents the opportunity to be more active – with the weekly rides particularly suitable for beginners and less confident riders.
Our current rides consist of;
- Meet at West Park Leisure Centre every Wednesday at 5:45pm
- Meet at Straws Bridge Car Park every Monday at 6:30pm
The led rides are for anyone aged 18 and over and bikes and helmets can be provided if needed. The rides are free but cyclists should book beforehand by emailing email@example.com or call 0115 907 2244.
Balanceability is the UK's first and only acreditied 'learn to cycle' scheme for children aged 2 and 1/2 to 6 years and specifically aimed to help develop confidence, spatial awareness and dynamic balance.
Balanceability benefits children by;
- Physical improvement through the development of gross motor skills such as balance, co-ordination, agility, core strength and flexability.
- Gets children cycling much easier without the use of stablisers which can be hindering and confusing to a child.
- Improving children's confidence, self-esteem and resilience.
Please get in touch to register your interest for a course in your area by emailing; firstname.lastname@example.org