Information about the council's democratic processes
From this page you will be able to access information about the councillors who have been elected to sit on Erewash Borough Council which includes their register or interests, attendance records and appointments on committees, the council’s constitution, the committee structure of the council including information about each committee and its membership and the calendar of meetings including agendas and minutes.
Other useful information you can access includes;
- The council's Lead Members and their portfolios (PDF).
- The council's Shadow Lead Members and their portfolios (PDF).
- The council's annual timetable of meetings for 2019/20 and council only 2021;
- The council's 2019/20 appointments to committees;
- The council’s 2019/20 appointments to outside bodies;
- The council’s 28 day notice of key decisions (also known as the Forward Plan) to be taken by the Council Executive. View the publication dates (PDF).
- How to submit a public question to Council and the rules governing public questions which can be found in Section 10 of the Council Procedure Rules. The deadline for submission of questions and petitions is 5pm on the Monday of the week before the meeting (seven clear working days) unless there is a bank holiday. For confirmation of the deadlines or if you have any queries regarding submission of public questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- delegated decisions taken by officers over £40,000 in value.
- The council’s petitions website, to submit electronic petitions as well as paper petitions; and guidance is available in the petition scheme guidance.
- annual declaration of members' allowances paid to councillors.
- Parish council's registers of interests.
- How to make a complaint about a Borough or Parish councillor, the Members' complaint Form, the Procedure for consideration of Members complaints and the Erewash Borough Council Members' Code of Conduct.
General Data Protection Regulations - templates:
If you would like to know how the information collected by the council about you is used read the council's Privacy Notice.
Councillors and the public can also download a copy of both the privacy notice and consent form via the links below:
- a privacy notice to inform constituents how their information will be used.
- a consent form for constituents to confirm that they authorise the councillor to share their information whilst acting on their behalf.
Please note that if you want to search for a specific published report or document considered by a council committee you will need to use the search tool as this will allow you to search the committee management systems used by the council.