Useful information about the council's democratic processes
From this page you will be able to access information about the councillors who have been elected to sit on Erewash Borough Council which includes their register or interests, attendance records and appointments on committees, the council’s constitution, the committee structure of the council including information about each committee and its membership and the calendar of meetings including agendas and minutes.
Other useful information you can access includes;
- the council's Lead Members and their portfolios;
- the shadow executive opposition Lead Members:
- the annual timetable of Erewash Borough Council committee meetings;
- the council’s appointments to outside bodies;
- the council’s 28 day notice of key decisions (also known as the Forward Plan) to be taken by the Council Executive;
- delegated decisions taken by officers over £40,000 in value;
- the council’s petitions website, to submit electronic petitions as well as paper petitions; and guidance is available in the council's Petition Scheme ;
- annual declaration of members' allowances paid to councillors;
- Parish council's registers of interests;
- how to make a complaint about a Borough or Parish councillor.
Please note that if you want to search for a specific published report or document considered by a council committee you will need to use the search tool available via the Committee reports and papers search tool as this will allow you to search the committee management systems used by the council.