You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.


Sign in / Register
My Erewash Login

If there is a change in circumstance with your council tax, you must inform Erewash Borough Council immediately. For example, if you move address or you are no longer entitled to a discount or exemption, you must let us know.

Councils have powers to impose penalties where a person is required by law to provide information.  If a person either fails to provide information, or supplies information which he/she knows to be false, Erewash Borough Council can charge a penalty of £70.00 up to £280.00.

You can tell us about some changes using our online forms.  If a property is unoccupied, we will also need to know if it is substantially unfurnished or not, as you may qualify for an Exemption.

  • If you own a house and there has been a change in ownership that doesn't fall under the above categories, please complete the Change of Ownership Form

Erewash Borough Council

Erewash Borough Council, Town Hall, Wharncliffe Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 5RP
0115 907 2244
DC Employer